\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Linea Italia on Sale

When I reached our cafeteria yesterday, there wasn't any good meal left. So I decided to go to the mall and eat at one of my fave restos, Yoshinoya. While having my Jumbo A meal, I noticed this guy sitting in front of me (with his back to me). I couldn't believe that he wasn't aware that his butt crack was shown to the whole world. I couldn't concentrate on my food. I dunno if I should approach him and let him know. Instead, I finished my food quickly and left the place.

Afterwards, I passed by Linea Italia. The 50% discount poster on the glass window was too large to be ignored. Am really glad I went in. Found a nice shirt with some Aztec tribal design. I asked for how long they would have the sale, the kind store lady told me, "it's indefinite".

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NaDaDalaS sHoPPing nAtin, Don ah. DoN ka TalAga. Nag-EnrOLL ka Na Ba sa DrIVING SchOOl. O NAuBos Mo Na PERa Mo sa MGA New ClotHES? HaHAHA. BaLitA ko Lapit Ka NA DAw umalIS.

11:10 AM  
Blogger lala said...

ah... butt crack pala ang tawag dun. uso yun ipakita dito sa gapor e

12:36 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

bukas ako punta sa driving school. i only need refresher course kasi na-train na ko sa US eh. sana mas mura yun.

di na ko pumunta ng mall today baka may makita na naman ako at di makapag-pigil...

yun butt crack ng guy was soooo big. mga limang inches ang kita ;oP

2:01 PM  
Blogger weng said...

kelan ka punta dito don? pasalubong ha :D

11:25 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

haaay nako sobrang tagal na paghihintay ko sa US trip ko... di ko alam kung aasa pa ko

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home