\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 26, 2007

Meet the LTO Guy from Hell

After lunch today, I proceeded to an LTO in Makati. Right away, I asked where I could apply for a student permit. I was informed to go to Window 1. When I got there, the lady asked for my birth certificate and/or TIN and gave me a form to fill up.

Since I didn't bring any pen with me, I asked around if I could borrow one. I asked this guy. He told me they're using ALL their pens. He also brought out a pen and was only tapping it on his desk. Fuck this guy!

After completing my form, I went to Window 1 again. The lady there told me to go to Window 8 instead. This guy behind the glass asked me to photocopy my ID back to back. Good thing, there's a photocopier nearby. I spent 4 pesos for a b2b copy of my ID. When I went back to him, he scolded me for not duplicating my SSS ID. He wanted to have a copy of an ID with my birthday. Why didn't he tell me that in the first place?!!! Fuck this guy no. 2.

When I went back to him with a copy of my SSS, he again scolded me 'cause I cannot use a Bulacan address. Instead, I wrote down my old address in Pasong Tamo. Oh my freakin' gawd!

He told me to sit down and wait for my name to be called. So I waited. After some minoots, I heard my name. In Room 11, my photo was taken. I was instructed to remove my earring.

Next step was payment. It cost me 142.63 for this student permit. Actually, they rounded it off to 143 to avoid change.

Last step was the effing guy in Window 8, he gave me my student permit without uttering a single word. I asked if I'm done. He said yes. I would've flipped him 2 BIRDS for being the worst government official I've encountered in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home