\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Valentine's Banner Design

For the past weeks, I've been thinking about the design of my banner. Hearts' day is fast approaching and I wanna create sumpthin for the celeb. I also received a lotta heart designs from friends (thank you very mucho) and I wanna present them all.

Remember the memory game "Classic Concentration" where you will choose a blank card from a deck and hoping that the second one you chose will reveal the same design? Well, that's my inspiration here. Thank you again for your contributions. By the way, you'll be receiving a small token from the knottydon ;oP

If you still wanna submit your heart design, please do so. I'm gonna update this banner every now and then ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home