\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 25, 2007

On Rubik's and Forbidden Questions

On my way to work today, a guy sat beside me holding a Rubik's cube. He was trying to solve it to pass the travel time. Every now and then I looked at his progress. Unforch, after giving him 15 minoots, I lost interest. My friend, Aedner, could beat this guy by a mile ;oP

Speaking of Aedner, he promised that he'd teach me again how to solve this freakin' puzzle. We already started some months ago but I already forgot. Teehee...

After having my lunch, we played a game a la "Forbidden Questions with DJ Mo". Since we don't have DJ Mo around, we have Aedner, Anbby, Ogz and I asking some very personal questions. There were phone-in Qs and dares from the listeners. Our first celebrity guest was Nikks.

You should tune in to WPNTRY regularly from 12 to 1-ish 'cause it's forbidden to share them here ;oP

***once you've enlisted yourself as a listener, you might become one of the celebrity guests one day so be prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home