\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Training Day

I can't believe that it's my last training project. A month ago, I was re-assigned to another department. It's such a bold decision to transfer because I've been a trainer for more than a decade. I just needed this change because I felt there would be more challenges ahead and more opportunities, like the US projects, would come my way.

For this training, I
only have two participants: Allan (an architect) and Mon (a trainer).

Late afternoon, I got a text message from Ogz that he's having coffee with Jowee & Raz at a nearby Starbucks. Joined them shortly after. The extra pounds looks good to Jowee. He doesn't look haggard anymore. I asked Ogz and Raz if Jowee treated them some coffee or pastries. They said no 'cause the dinner is on him later. Since I was already hungry, I asked if Jowee could buy me some food ;oP I got myself some sugarfree and flourless choco cake. 'twas good. Not too sweet even.

After work, Jowee, Ogz and I went to Glorietta for dinner. We're supposed to go to Giligan's but I suggested Marina since we haven't eaten there in quite a long time. Nikks joined us for dinner. We ordered tuna sisig (less oily), oysters, grilled squid, and halaan (clam soup). After awhile, Nate with his mom, Bess, completed the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home