\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Two Nights in a Row

After office hours, my friends and I played poker. The players were Table, Beng, Philip, Rene, Boy, Allan, Ogz and the Knottydon. The game started with Mr. Aggressive raising as "AL"ways. Unforch, that cost him a lot 'cause he was the first one eliminated.

During the first game, Boy, Allan and I were trying to beat one another. Turned out that we all got a King and a 10. We split the moulah. Then on the second game, Beng survived 2 trio attacks from Rene and Philip. Talk about luck! That or the piece of paper containing game rules she keeps by her side, aids her a lot. She just learned how to play recently so let's cut the bitch some slack ;oP

It pays to wait. When I get not-so-good cards, I fold. Table also shares the same discipline. But when her opponent checks, I noticed that she raises automatically. She smells blood indeed.

When it was already past 8, I was worried that I won't make it to my FX ride. Since "I'm going home anyway", I surrendered my chips to the pot money. This time, my opponent was Allan. For some strange reason, the dealer (Ogz) burnt not just one card before showing the river (fifth card). I won! Yay!

In the succeeding game, Allan and I battled it off again. This time, Ogz made sure that he will burn only one card. But still, I won the game. Ogz commented that I was very lucky and that it's my year, "year of the pig". Ain't he a meany!!!

The last two standing players were the Queen (Table) and I. We've raised the blinds too. Sometimes, she plays aggressively and I fold. Remember that I was taking my time. At the last moment, I was given a good hand. Ogz commented that I might be holding a Jack and a 10. Little did he know that he was right. Table uttered, "All In!". Should I give in? I thought it over. After a few seconds, I accepted her challenge. We showed our cards. Ogz dealt the flop, then the turn, and lastly the river. Luck of all lucks, I still won! I almost cried. Teehee ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home