\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where is God's Paradise?

"Paradise is in the shadows of swords"

I remember last year, my friend, Allen, has been telling me to watch "Prison Break". For the longest time, I've been postponing it. I wasn't sure if I will dig watching a tv series on prison drama. Normally, I prefer watching shows like "Grey's Anatomy", "Heroes", or "American Idol". After watching the first episode, I got hooked big time!!! Thanks, Allen!

Now, Allen asked if I've already checked out "Sleeper Cell". It's about this undercover agent named Darwyn Al-Sayeed (Michael Ealy) infiltrating a terrorist group headed by Faris Al-Farik (Oded Fehr). Oded is the actor from "The Mummy" and "Deuce Bigalow". The first episode was interesting. It's like watching "24" but instead of watching Jack Bauer doin' his thing, the cameras are focused on the bad guys.

For one, it's got one of my favorite components: NUDITY ;oP Got some action, foul language, and cool music too. Right... and did I say, nudity?

2 Comments:

Blogger nightfox said...

hehe, bitin ang season 2! waah!

5:55 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

i haven't finished season one yet. teehee

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home