\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol Updates

It's the guys who opened up the first live show of "American Idol". What can I say about their performances? Well, only a few were memorable:

I like Blake's performance. The song he sang, "Somewhere only we know", became an instant favorite. Am trying to get the song now. If you have Keane's version, puh-lease send it my way. Super thanks, Olive, for the mp3! It's now on repeat one ;oP

I enjoyed Justin Timberlake lookalike Chris Richardson's, Jared Cotter's, Phil Stacey's, and AJ Tabaldo's performances. Chris Sligh is hilarious.

I don't like the other song choices. "Now & Forever"? Hello?

Fearless Forecast: Sundance's poor song choice could get him into big trubs. Nick Pedro could go home too.

American Idol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Nick's voice. It was just a poor choice of song.

Paul Kim sucks. He's not a good vocalist. And aside from not looking good, I think his not wearing any shoes is so uncool - it's an old gimmick. It should be him who should go.

2:46 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

well Paul Kim did indeed leave ;oP

i think a woman could win this year based on the first live performances

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home