\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Buff Spa

After a very disappointing foot spa session at David's Salon in Greenbelt 1, I am scouting for the best foot spa in town.

I discovered Buff Spa in SM Fairview. They offer foot massage, pedicure and foot spa for only 240. Not bad. Since I was already sleepy and tired from my window shopping, I tried it.

Their shop contains about 10 seats for all your foot massaging needs. The chair has very comfy cushions.

First they put my feet in lukewarm water. Then they brought out this spa machine so I could soak my feet in soaped water for about 30 minoots. I tried the other settings in the machine. You can add cold bubbles in your heated water or leave out the heat altogether.

A lady in uniform started cleaning my feet and lower legs. She cut my toenails beautifully. I told her to be careful 'cause the skin around my nails is soo sensitive.

Afterwards, she examined my feet for some rough edges and filed 'em like crazy. She even went in between my toes. That's a first.

The massage came last. I would've preferred a longer massage though.

All in all, 'twas the best foot spa to date. In case, you wanna check it out, they also have branches in SM Manila and Sucat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO thanks.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home