\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, February 26, 2007

Desperate Housewives Updates

It's been awhile since I last watched an episode of "Desperate Housewives". Super thanks to my good friend, Raz, for supplying us the latest vids. I miss the women of Wysteria Lane.

There's only one man for Susan Myers and I believe it's Mike Delfino. They're like Rachel and Ross of "Friends". I don't think the wedding of Ian and Susan would push through though.

Julie has finally given in to the charm of two-timing Austin and got heartbroken. Girl, there's a new guy in town and his name is Zachary. My, oh, my, Zach is now a man! For awhile there, I thought that John (Jesse Metcalfe) would make another comeback. At least, he has found a new friend in Gaby. Why do I get the feeling that he's gonna turn up like Paul Young?

I love watching Lynette and Tom. They're so cute together. I'm happy that the family business is doin' well. The boys are so adorable. Oh, that girl can cause serious trubs later on....

I like the way the director knows how to shoot a preggy woman (Marcia Cross) and make it look like she ain't preggy.

Good news that Andrew is now protecting his mother. As for Bree's daughter, she's a freakin' slut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home