\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 02, 2007

Early for Work

Recently, I've been coming to work late. Y'see, I reach home at past 11 in the evening already. Then I have to have dinner. Obviously, I couldn't sleep right away so I catch up on my teevee series. I end up sleeping around 2 am.

I wake up around 9 already. I leave Bulacan after 30ish minoots of coffee/choco drink, shower, and preparation. I reach Fairview at past 10. I wait for Fermina bus at 10:30. If a Fermina bus doesn't show up, I wait some more. Thus, I'm always late.

That changed today. I woke up at 5:00. I actually set my alarm at 4 but I was still sleeping so I didn't hear my phone ringing. I left my place at 5:30. Reached Fairview around 6. Boarded an FX. Clocked in at 7:23 at work. Good news is, I can leave the office at 4:30 today. Yay!

Dad is sick so nobody's cooking for the family. I just might buy us some pizza or sumpthin for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home