\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Eight's Treat

Before I joined my friends for a night out, I went to pick up my new 2xist underwear. I met this friend who sells these branded undies you normally cannot find in the metro. Paid 900 for it. It's original price was 26 dollars. Not bad, eh?

Around 8, I went back to the office. Raz, Bulilit and I joined our friends (Joyish, Nikks, Kendz, Ogz, Aedner, and Eight) at Carafe. They were seated in front of the small stage. A guy was already singing his heart out.

My friends have already eaten so I ordered some sisig while Raz & Bulilit both ordered grilled tuna. I already know that sisig at Carafe was good but the grilled tuna was delish too. It has a small portion of veggies to complement the meal. Yum-Oh.

We brought some wine with us but it has a half-price corkage so we didn't open 'em.

The night's party was Eight's treat to the barkada. We ended our two-week training today so what a better way to celebrate it than to have cold beer bottles in our hands. Unforch he had to leave early because of some prior commitment. He left me with his treat money. The group planned to contribute 100 bucks each so Eight won't need to overspend on us. Super thanks, buddy!

Kendz was the second casualty of the night. She had to do some errands tomorrow morning.

Luke, Aedner's friend from Amsterdam, arrived shortly. He could speak a little Tagalog and could understand some of the words we're saying. He has an ice cream business back home.


During the second set of the house artist, he invited peeps to sing with him. I suddenly heard my name being shouted by my barkada. WTF! The next thing I knew, the singer was already calling my name on stage. I obliged. I sang "Kahit Kailan". I did the Jay Durias' part and the other singer did Brix's. After my number, we teased Ogz to sing too but he folded. He promised though that he'd sing at Nikks and Joy's birthday parties.

Bulilit and Razul bid goodbye next.

I bought another pack of Gudang Garam. It's nice to smoke and drink at the same time. Unforch, Nikks hid it away from me. This is the second time that my friends took my cigarettes away. After some minoots of asking them back and not talking to them, Nikks gave me back my smokes.

Then it was time to continue the fun at Ice Bar. Well, at least, we saw some peeps dancing unlike last Wednesday. There was a radio-sponsored party happening at Bedspace (just a few distance away) so they have more peeps over there.

After an hour or so of dancing, we called it a night. Well, Aedner and his friend were planning to go to Malate. I didn't wanna sleep yet so I asked them to drop me off at Giligan's. Later on, I went back to Makati for a relaxing massage ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home