\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Grey's Anatomy Updates


Remember the bomb-trapped-inside-the-body episode where Christina Ricci guest starred? That for me is one of the best written episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Well, I think, after that they've been trying hard to produce unforgettable telly moments. The latest two-part episode can be put in the list though.

First, they showed some cute & light scenes (elevator and Burke & Yang).
I like that they brought back Kali Rocha's perky character, Sidney Heron.

On the 12th-minute mark, it was pure chaotic!!! It's about time they shoot scenes outside Seattle Grace Hospital.

Alex gets to be the hero in this episode too.

For a second there, I thought only Meredith can see the girl. Y'know those weird ghost stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home