\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Heroes Updates

I like watching Hiro and his sidekick, Ando (who looks like Rannie Raymundo). I dunno what Hiro's father is doing in the story. Maybe he can give Hiro access to the sword???

Micah's my new hero. I love this kid. He can pay all my credit card bills ;oP

When Niki's husband visited her in the prison and hugged her, I was tempted to sing "Sun and Moon".

Sylar's moment was very predictable though.

I wasn't expecting Claude (Invisible Man) to help Peter. I'm glad he's one of the good guys now.

Lastly, we have a firestarter in the house, Claire's mom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaa this is a spoiler. di ko pa napapanood yung ni copy ko from your laptop last nyt e.. ;))

5:21 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

ooops, my bad. i forgot to mention that ;oP

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home