\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lunch with Jun

As I was walking towards a photo shop, a big red vehicle stopped beside me. I recognized the driver right away. 'twas Jun, an old friend. He's looking for Ogz because he needs to give him a bag that Ogz wanted to buy from him. Since Ogz wasn't around yet, he accompanied me to the mall.

My agenda was just to have my photo scanned. I need to have 2 passport photos for my VISA application. It cost me 185 to print 10 copies.

While waiting for Ogz, Jun and I checked out "People are People". Found this über comfy shirt with some Chinese designs. It looks nice too on jeans so I bought it. Speaking of jeans, I found a nice one but it costs like 10 grand. WTF!

Next stop was "Replay". Ogz appeared a few minoots later. He told me to try some of the caps. One was too small and the other was too expensive. 5 grand for a cap? I don't think so.

We went to "Zara" next. Ogz found this red shirt that he wanted me to try. He has a high sense of fashion so I trust his judgment. Tried the shirt on and it was nice indeed. Since they don't have a large-sized in stock, I settled for the XL. While paying for the shirt, I found this cute bright orange boxer briefs and bought it too. I reached my shopping quota for the month!!!

Then it was time to have lunch. Ogz suggested that we eat at Yum Yum Tree. But when we passed by Bon Appetit, I suggested that we looked inside first. Their buffet looks sumptuous. We decided to eat there instead.
We had steak, tanigue, kebabs, pancit, pata tim, sweet & sour fish, beef, the WORKS! We weren't able to finish everything but enuff space for some ice cream =oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home