\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My New Do and Tiongks' Post B-Day Celeb

So many things to do, so little time....

Yesterday, when my boss informed me that I'd be leaving for Virginia on Saturday, I almost clicked the panic button. I only have 4 days to prepare for my trip. I still don't have my driver's license. I haven't packed yet. Hay caramba!

Visited A1 Driving School today in Glorietta. I paid them 1700 for my license processing. Tomorrow, I'll take a written exam. If I pass that, I need to pay 250 for the drug test. And then, I'd get my license in the afternoon. Wish me luck!


Before I did my grocery, I visited Bench Fix Salon. For the past few days, I've been thinking about having a new hairstyle. After seeing American Idol's Blake Lewis' hairstyle, I got inspired to copy it. I printed a photo of him and then showed it to my stylist. I asked him if he could copy it. After 3 hours of highlight application, hair washes, and a few clips here and there, I got myself a new hairstyle. What do you think?
Early in the evening, I got invited to Eric's post birthday celeb at Trellis. According to Boyette, the branch in Kalayaan is no longer in existence. I remember, that's where my bro took me for my first sisig encounter.

Ogz took care of our orders. While waiting for our friends to arrive, Nikks, Kendz, Joy and I checked out the stores nearby. Kendz and Nikks bought some pork rinds. Yum-Oh.

Eric arrived with Boyette, Brian Z (our co-worker from Ashburn), and Gentley. OJ, Jimmy, Raz, Boy, Anbby, Ramil, and Max completed the party.
We had sisig (of course), grilled liempo with ensalada (diced mango, onions, tomatoes, and bagoong), grilled fish and broccoli. We also tried the 100-peso garlic peanuts to complement our San Mig Light.

Around 10, Raz, Kendz and I thanked Eric for his treat and bid goodbye to our friends. Reached Bulacan around midnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

love the new hairdo!!!! looks gret on you, did u have your hair colored first with light brown then do the highlights ? if not try to see if they can color the rest of ur hair that has not been higlighted keep the highlights though.try light brown or any shade of light browns so ur highlight will pop out more.. muah .. love it.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home