\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, February 19, 2007

Razon's Halo-Halo

Am I the only one who hasn't tasted this infamous halo-halo from Pampanga?

Well, after lunch today, my friends and I toured the branch in Jupiter, Makati. I paid 65 bucks for my first Razon's halo-halo. There are two slices of leche flan on top of finely shaved ice. If you're used to eating halo-halo with all the works (like I do), you'll be surprised that this version doesn't have much stuff in it. I found some macapuno, sweetened banana, and beans though. And it's creamy too.

3 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

yummy! meron ng razon's sa greenbelt 1, it's beside brown sugar muffins. it's nearer compared to the one in jupiter. :-D

10:25 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thanks for the tip-o. mahirap sumakay sa Jupiter kaya Greenbelt 1 na lang next time.

kelan tayo g-gimmick ulit?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy sama ako jan!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home