\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, February 04, 2007

To the Rescue

Before dinner, mom got worried about not seeing one of our puppies. Recently, our dog named Bubbles gave birth to 3 pups: a black one with white underbelly, a white one with black spots (the color of the mommy), and the third one is also white but with brown spots. I told mom to eat first. I'll try to find the missing pup after dinner.

When I went out to check, I found the black and the b&w sleeping in each other's arms. Hmmm, where's brownie?

Unforch, the pup is still too young to have a name so I can't call him/her by any name. What I did was I made some loud puppy-calling noises.

I checked our dark backyard. I thought I heard some whimpering. I quickly walked towards the sound. Then I found the puppy. His/her head got stuck in an opened can of corned beef. "Oh my god!!!" I immediately carried the pup inside. I informed mom and dad about the situation.

Dad looked for some oil while I carefully pulled the puppy's head. The jagged edge of the lid could seriously hurt both of us.

After a few seconds, the pup's head came free.
Whew! Thank God!!! Mom quickly fed the pup some corned beef. I thought that's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home