\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bonding Time

Chatting with friends has always been one of my favorite things to do. Whether I'm on my way home, eating my lunch at the pantry, in a car, having my macchiato at Starbucks, riding the Metro, having dinner, staring at the stars and counting the falling ones, there's never a bad time to hear other people's ideas and opinions. I'm the type of person who listens and asks questions. It's the reason why peeps come up to me and just share whatever stories they may have or problems they ar facing. Oh, I'm really good at keeping secrets too ;oP

Last night, I got a new batch of friends to talk to: Alwyn, Richie and Faye. While hearing each other's stories, we had a good time because everyone had some funny thing to comment. I truly enjoyed our after-dinner chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home