\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Do I Make You Proud?

Woke up at 6 am. I didn't get to sleep much because every 30 minutes my alarm clock would go off. I couldn't find the right button so I kept on pushing all the buttons. It's not very user friendly at all. Anyhoo, around 2:30 I finally got it to turn its freakin' sound off. I don't wanna oversleep either so every now and then I wake up and check the time.

Took a quick shower. Got dressed. Made my way to the lobby for my brekky. Made my own waffles today. Put some whipped cream and choco chips on top. Yum-O! I also got some sausages that look like burger patties, eggs, and pancakes. After my two cups of coffee, I went back to my room and continued my preparation for work.

At 7:30, Dennis, Emily and I went to the client site. It takes less than 30 minoots to get there. The office is big. I could get lost here easily. We went inside this big conference room. Dennis said that they normally stay there. He wasn't kidding. We spent the whole day inside that room!

At lunchtime, we went to the office cafeteria. I had a spaghetti meal for like 5 bucks. While eating, a client expressed how thankful they are of my company. They didn't know about a software that could do both product info maintenance and publication. Am really glad I got involved in this project ;oP

After work, I tried to scout for the latest K-Swiss shoes that I saw in a commercial. Remember the last James Bond film where a guy was doing some street acrobatics in the first major scene? Well, K-Swiss did the same thing. And the guy who was performing the Parkour was wearing a K-Swiss. The moment I saw it, I was like, "I'm getting that shoes!". Didn't find it in any shoe store in Indiana so I went online and bought it. It will be delivered on Tuesday. Freakin' excited!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my gosh, talagang bumili ka na agad. ang mahal ha - $80! ang yaman mo talaga!

11:35 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

wala akong dalang rubber shoes kundi yun Adidas ko lang. mapupudpud yun ng walang karelyebo ;oP

ako, mayaman? i wish!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home