\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, March 31, 2007

How about That?!

Woke up at 7:30 today. I immediately went to the bathroom to do my business and showered. After my preparation, I went to the kitchen. Faye and Boy were already done with their brekky. Faye cooked bacon and eggs for us. Sweet!

Called Dad to confirm that he already got the money I sent 'em. Am really happy that that problem has already been solved. I thought my money is gone!

One of my work mates informed me that I can now open a new bank account in a Chevy Chase bank. I just need to present my passport. That's great news! I don't need to go to the Phil Asian mart and pay an extra 22 bucks for their service. I can do bank-to-bank transaction through xoom.com. I think this time they will only charge like 5 bucks.

E-mailed Linda about where I could get a new company mug. There is one on my desk but god knows how long it's been sitting there. I don't wanna risk my health ;oP Anyhoo, after a few minoots, she dropped by my desk to give me a new one. Sweet! I immediately washed it and got me-self some hot nice chocolate before luncha ;oP

We're all planning to have a lunchout today. I asked the peeps where they wanna eat. I suggested "Pho Royal" and "King's Buffet" (Faye, for the longest time, wanted to eat here).

While waiting for the other guys to prepare for lunch, I saw Lieu with Faye. She asked us where we're having lunch and she suggested "King's Buffet" too. Well, I told her that we can go with her while the rest of the guys could follow. This will solve our car problem for today. Turned out that the boys except Alwyn couldn't join us because they're still busy.
So the five of us (Lieu, Faye, Boy, Alwyn and I) went to Sterling for our buffet lunch. Oh my god, I ate so much. I had seafood soup, chicken honey, black peppered chicken, veggie noodles, rice (I miss it!), shrimps, crab rangoon, and veggies. If those weren't enuff, I had ice cream, creme puffs and melon for dessert. I felt so heavy afterwards.

Of course, it ain't a Chinese meal without the infamous fortune cookie. I cracked mine and here's my message, "You are one of the people who goes places in life." How about that?!

Around 4, I went to the bank with two officemates. I received my paycheck for next month and I was able to open an account. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home