\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HSBC Security Device

I was surprised to receive a package today from HSBC. A coupla weeks ago, I e-mailed their customer service requesting them to send my security device to my US address so I can do my online banking while I'm working abroad. I"m happy that they fulfilled their promise. Unforch, I couldn't access my online banking now because my password ain't working anymore. Crap! I'll call again tomorrow.

Watched "American Idol" tonight. I like Blake's performance, as usual (voted for him, as usual). It's so funny that Simon Cowell asked if Melinda's the real deal. Meaning, she's really nice in person. I saw an E! show wherein they joked about Melinda's humility. There's this girl, in a clip, whose ego inflates every time she receives a compliment. The voice over suggested that she goes to "Melinda Doolittle School of Humility" wherein she could learn how to react like she has never heard a compliment in her entire life, complete with the shrugs, the showing of dimples, and the "oh, really?!" facial expression.

Back to Idol, Sanjaya should freakin' go home tomorrow. Watching his performance was like hearing nails against a blackboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home