\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lotion Freak

I don't normally apply lotion on my body. Back in Manila, I prefer powder over lotion. Lotion + Sun don't quite match (unless it's a sunblock). I feel icky and sticky.

Ever since I got here in the US three weeks ago, I've noticed that my skin is dryin'. I started applying my BodyShop Olive Body Butter on my hands and arms 'cause they freakin' itch. Then one day, I was shocked to see my legs and thighs dryin' up too. I forgot all about them. So starting today, I'm gonna pay attention to these guys too.

Faye has given me a moisturizer from her old hotel and an Apothecary Herbal Hand and Body Lotion (Raspberry Scent). I sometimes use the moisturizer on my hands. Every time I come back from the restroom, my hands feel dry. I will try the raspberry lotion after my bath tonight ;oP

Tomas also gave me some Bath and Body Works lotion (Orange Ginger) samples from one of the hotels he has stayed in. When you apply it on your hands and arms, you'll say, "oh my god!" It smells so freakin' good! Initially, Tom only gave me 2 samples. Before he left last Sunday, he gave me some more ;oP

If you have any unused lotion there, donate it to Knottydon's Drying Skin Foundation. I'll gladly accept it ;oP

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gumamit ka ng moisturizing body wash para kahit makalimutan mong mag-lotion di agad mada-dry ang skin mo. i recommend SoftSoap Pure Cashmere for Extra-dry skin, super moisturizing ang effect nya. grabe super smooth ng skin mo pagkagamit mo nyan. syempre it's best to use lotion pa din after bathing.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the face naman i recommend cetaphil moisturizing cream. i read an article na mas effective daw ang cream kaysa lotion na mag-moisturize. yung cetaphil pati it's very gentle on the skin, di ka magkakabreakouts. use it morning and night. also, don't forget to use lipbalm. kadiri ang chapped lips.

12:29 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Thanks, dude!

Di pa kami napupunta ng grocery so di pa ko makabili. Inuubos ko pa yun mga bigay na creams ;oP

Sandamakmak na lotion na ni-a-apply ko, pag ako di pa na-moisturize dito!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home