\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 23, 2007

Off to Indiana

Last Tuesday, I couldn't contain myself when I got an invitation to go to Fort Wayne, Indiana. We have a client there and for the first time, I'm gonna meet them. I'm goin' with Emily and Dennis (he's an Aussie British so when he's talking, it's like having Max around here). They advised me to wear a shirt and tie. Good thing, I brought a few with me. I'm flying back home on Thursday night.

The good news is, Joy, my evil twin sister from Chicago, might come to visit. Sweet!

Now, the last time I visited Indiana was several years back. My friends and I went to the Lighthouse Outlet. I don't think I'd do any shopping this time but I wanna see nice places for my blog ;oP

The big question is, what is there to see in Indiana? Any tips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home