\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, March 19, 2007

Shopping with Tom, Part Deux

After brekky, Tom and I drove more than 37 miles to Potomac Mills in Prince William, VA. Reached the shopping place before noon. According to my friends, I would enjoy shopping here. That got me super excited ;oP
First store that I saw was Lego. I was planning to get a simple shirt with a Lego logo but they don't have it. Crap! At Abercrombie & Fitch, Tom and I found some nice shirts. I bought 2.

We entered a Levi's/Dockers store. I finally found a pair of black khakis.
Found a nice pair of glasses at Tommy Hilfiger too. At American Eagle, I found a Western shirt for 20 bucks.

When I saw the shop, Hollister, I got excited again. It's my first time here to shop. It reminds me of the A&F store in Dulles Town Center because the place is a bit dark. That didn't stop me from getting 3 discounted shirts ;oP

Continued shopping at another new (to me) shop called Aerospostale. I got a spanking white polo shirt that looks good in my 501 jeans and a long sleeve shirt worth 8 bucks only. What a freakin' good deal!

We're getting hungry already so I bought some Auntie Anne's pretzels and a pretzel-covered hotdog for Tom.

Since I already got my black pants, I wanted to get black shoes. We found Hush Puppies but I had reservations in going inside. I thought they don't carry leather shoes. Tom insisted that we check it out 'cause he thought he found some leather shoes. I'm really happy that I went in because I found a high-cut leather shoes for only 44 bucks.
It looks good in jeans and dress pants too. I really x 100 love it. The saleslady gave me 30% discount too. She told me that she has 2 pairs left. Then Tom asked me if he could try it on. He liked it too. I asked the lady if we could get both pairs. She informed me that the other one is not an 8 1/2 but a 13. Awkward moment. Tom said, "Don, panget naman yan". I told the lady that my friend likes it too. She got the joke that if I didn't get the shoes, Tom would get it instead. She suggested that Tom gets the size 13. Or I could sell it to him for a much higher price ;oP

On our way back home to Ashburn, the major topic was Tom wanting to get/buy my shoes. He's offering 145 bucks to get it from me. Of course, I said no ;oP
Around 6:20, Tom bid goodbye. He plans to visit again next month. Before he left, we had our last photo op.

*** Quick shoutouts to my friends, Weng and Joey. Both are celebrating their birthdays this weekend

3 Comments:

Blogger yats said...

nakakatuwa nmang makita kyong 2, together again!

8:18 PM  
Blogger weng said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings Donnish. Tama c Beng, cute nga ng reunion mo sa iyong jetsetter friend :)
Happy birthday Papa Joey! Best regards to Bess and Nathan. :D

8:56 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Nakakatawa nga eh... dati rati sa madilim na eskinita kami naglalakad sa San Antonio Village... ngayon lamig na lamig kami sa Virginia ;oP

I'm happy kasi gumanda buhay nya pa lalo. And marami syang plans sa buhay--na dapat ata eh maging inspirasyon ko =o)

Tuwang-tuwa ako kasi di nya ininda yun 3 hours na viaje from Philly. Pinagluto ko na lang ng tinola kahapon.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home