\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shopping with Tom

Cooked franks and fried rice for our brunch. Faye is finally moving to our apartment. Richie and Alwyn started to move their stuff to their new pad. I just moved from my old room to Richie's old bedroom. I immediately noticed that there's no mirror. What! That sucks. I need to rely on the bathroom mirror across the room for my vanity. I asked Tom's help in folding my clothes. Around 1 o'clock, I'm finally done with my own simple move.

Tom and I went to Leesburg to do some shopping. I found the Levi's store where I bought my first 501 6 years back. I was so happy I found a pair of 501 jeans for only 16 bucks. If the price ends with .98 cents, they offer 50% discount. Got a nice long sleeve shirt too. We checked out other shops like Guess, Banana Republic, Adidas, CK, but we didn't find anything to buy anymore.

Shopping can make any professional shopper hungry ;oP so we found a place to eat. Tom wants Chinese food. We left Leesburg and visited Sterling. I told Tom that I used to live around the area.
We found Cheng's Oriental Restaurant. The moment I entered the resto, it hit me. I already dined here with Miguel Picornell and Aster! We ordered Hunan Pork, some fried noodles, and the house special fried rice. The food is great. I like the spicy noodles a lot. We opened our fortune cookies. I got "Great thoughts come from the heart".

At 3:30, we went to Regal theatre and watched "300". For a matinee show, it costs 7.50. Normally, it costs 9.50 bucks.

The movie was a delight to watch. Noticed that LOTR's Faramir (David Wenham) is in the cast. I didn't recognize Lost's Rodrigo Santoro as Xerxes. I want to see a fight between Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and Gladiator (Russell Crowe).

Went to Giant to buy some chicken tinola ingredients for tomorrow's lunch.

Around 10:30, the group of Noel, Rene, Alwyn, and Richie dropped by for dinner. It's unfortunate that Jun was denied entry to the US =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home