\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Show Me The Money!

Slept much better today. The alarm clock didn't quite bug me anymore. The wakeup call was useless since I was already awake before 6. I was a bit disappointed with the brekky selection. They offer the same thing every single day!

Met Sumit today. He's from our Florida office and he asked if I work with Anbby. Apparently, Anbby is doing support on one of his eLearning projects.

Found out that the money I sent to my family last Sunday hasn't reached its target yet. I called my dad last night but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't call the Filipino store where I had the transaction because I was in another State. I couldn't explain it to my dad so I just told him that I'll be doing some calls tomorrow (Friday). I dunno what happened with my money. Hopefully it will arrive soon. I have to confirm if it has arrived already and dad wasn't there to receive it. Now, that's a bummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home