\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 30, 2007

The Terminal

My work ended a few minoots before noon today. So Dennis, Emily and I bid goodbye to the client, bought our lunch and drove over to Fort Wayne airport. I'm supposed to fly at 4 but I put myself on standby. Dennis and Emily are both flying Continental. I'm on United. I tried to get a seat but was unlucky. Oh, another problem, I still don't have a ride home. Crap!

So, as of this writing, I'm killing 2 hours at the airport. Good thing, there's wi-fi connection around here.

I just saw Regine's performance at StarStruck. Thanks to YouTube. Am now watching last week's episode of "Lost".

Left Fort Wayne around 4:30. Reached O'Hare at 4:00. Weird. I'm supposed to fly at 5:30 but my flight got delayed. While waiting, I saw Naj. He's waiting for a chance to fly earlier than his original sched at 6. Bought my snack: double cheeseburgers, fries and coke.

After waiting for 3 and a half hours, my plane left for Washington DC. I feel so tired. I told Naj that I already miss my bed so much! Oh, hours before, I was worried that I didn't have anyone to fetch me at the airport. God made sure that Naj was able to get a seat in the same flight so he can also drive me home. Thanks, Naj!

It's so good to be back home. Talked to Faye for a bit before having my long overdue warm bathtub session.

Went to the other apartment for my light dinner and to catch up with the boys. Alwyn cooked nilaga. Yum-O! Went back home to have a couple of beers with my buddy, Boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home