\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Visit from Tom

Around 2 pm, Alwyn sent me a yahoo message that it's hailing. We checked outside and it was hailing alright. A coupla hours later, it started to snow... badly. I'm so happy I'm indoors. It ain't fun when you're caught in a snowstorm.

Then I got a call from Tom. He's already in the vicinity. I can't believe he's here already. The last time I saw him was a coupla years back. Before I visited my friends in Singapore, I spent the night in Pampanga with him.



He commented that I look like Maddox (Angelina Jolie's kid) and he looks like Chris Richardson of "American Idol". I introduced him first to my officemates. Alwyn speaks Kapampangan and he & Tom chatted a bit.

We went to Giant to buy some booze and chips. I reminded Tom to drive slowly because snow was blowing hard. We headed back home. I cooked some fried rice. He cooked some scrambled eggs. We opened a can of tuna. That's our dinner.

We started drinking and the videoke session. Alwyn and Richie joined us later. We sang a lotta songs we used to sing like "Kahit Kailan", "This I Promise You", etc. Later in the evening, we played poker. We didn't have chips though but we agreed on "pitikan" as our blinds (maximum of 5). "Ang sakit pumitik ni Tomas! Potek!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home