\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cheap Movie Tickets

Movie watching is such a big deal in the Philippines. When there's a good movie being shown, you can expect peeps to check out the nearest mall and buy their tickets at the box office even if they have to queue and wait for a long time. Sometimes peeps go online to reserve seats, which is the smartest thing to do. If you're really desperate, you can go to the province and watch your favorite movie there. SM malls are like mushrooms back home.

A movie ticket only costs like 100++. Pretty cheap. It's so cheap that sometimes peeps go to movie houses just to sleep ;oP

Here in the US, a matinee screening time will cost you 7.50 while a normal schedule is at 9.50 bucks. Now, I heard from one officemate here that I can get tickets at our mother company for a cheaper price.

I visited the HR department and asked about movie tickets. Each one costs 7 bucks only. The ticket doesn't expire. You can use it anywhere at anytime. Pretty good deal, huh?

I bought 5 tickets. My friends and I are planning to watch "Spiderman 3" on Friday night. I'm excited now ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home