\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spiderman 3 Soon!!!

In 9 days, we'll get to see Spidey again on the big screen. But I'm not talking about your usual movie theater experience. I'm planning to watch "Spiderman 3" on IMAX.

The nearest IMAX theatre in Ashburn is at Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly. It's like 20 minutes from our place. If you reserve your tickets through phone, it will cost you 12 bucks. But if you go to their box office, it will be just 10. Not bad eh? I remember watching "Superman Returns", IMAX version, at the Mall of Asia and it costs even more.

The number to call is (202) 633-4629. And they have 5:30, 7:30 and 9:30 screening time.

I heard from my friend, Bel, that "Spiderman 3" will be shown in Manila on May 1st. Now that's crappy! My friends back home would get to see it first =o(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Don,
I would not recommend seeing any movies at the local IMAX theater. I saw Superman Returns there and was very disappointed. It was an expensive waste of money. The screen isn't very large. Its basically the same as sitting REALLY close to the cheaper cinema in Sterling! Save your money and go see it in a matinee in Sterling instead. You might even be able to get discount tickets downstairs at Telos :)

Nick

10:23 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thanks for the tip!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belat! manunuod kami sa May 1st ng spiderman sa napakagandang Greenbelt3 na pang-burgis at di mapapantayan ng mga cinehan sa virginia. kwento naminn sa yo kung ikakasal na sila ni maryjane at kung natalo nya si venom at sandman. :-)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home