\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

We're supposed to leave at 9:45 this morning to check out Toys "R" Us. Alwyn is planning to buy a Wii. 'twas already 10:30ish when we left Coltsfoot Terrace. Before heading to "Christ, the Redeemer" church, we dropped off Noel. Alwyn decided to go to church with us ;oP

After mass, we picked up Noel. He wasn't at Toys "R" Us anymore. I talked to one of the peeps there and he told me that around 6, there was already a line. And they opened their doors at 8. And by 10, the elusive product was already sold out.

Circuit City's just within the vicinity so we walked there. Noel was holding a package when we saw him. Unforch, it's not a Wii. He bought another DS Lite instead.

Quick shoutout to my friends, Jowee & Bess. Congratulations! Tanya Arabella is adorable!

1 Comments:

Blogger thenonhacker said...

I guess I made the right choice, thank to my hunch ;)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home