My Photo
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bring Him Home

Woke up to the smell of waffles. Weng cooked some for brekky. I put some whipped cream and maple syrup on me waffles. Yum-O! While enjoying our brekky, Weng handed me a Massachusetts quarter. Yay! Maine, where art thou?!

I didn't have any plans for today. I just wanna catch my 2 o'clock bus to DC. We decided to just check out the nearest mall. There's a re-routing going on 'cause of the parade. The kids wanna watch the parade so we just parked the van and joined the other spectators.

After the last group of peeps passed us by, we returned home. Weng cooked our lunch, composed of tilapia & lechon kawali. I didn't wanna leave yet but I have to catch the 12:07 bus ride going back to New York.

Weng gave us some salted eggs, flat tops, and chocnut to bring home to our Ashburn friends. Sweet!

We went to the nearest bus stop and waited. To kill time, we shared stories about our lives ;oP It looked like I already missed the 12 o'clock bus so it was a long wait for us.

Around 1, the bus appeared. Hugged & thanked Weng before boarding the bus.

I reached New York at 10 minoots to 2 o'clock. I didn't wanna fall in line yet so I took a cab and got dropped off at Abercrombie & Fitch. I asked one sales guy about the scent in the shop. He answered me back, "It's Fierce!". Oh, and I thought it's the perfume that I bought recently--Proof. I might have to get one soon. It smells good on clothes & undies. Teehee... While looking around, I couldn't find the clearance section. So I asked one guy again and this is his answer, "Oh (giggles), we don't have clearance section here." Crap! I miss shopping in Virginia now =o(
Outside, I found the Carnegie Hall and the Trump Tower but didn't go in. Took a cab and got dropped off at the Port Authority.

Waited in line for the 2:30 bus ride. The ride back home was disappointing. The air condition didn't work well so the driver opened some windows. At one point, something got caught in my left eye. Y'know how irritating that is!
Reached Virginia at 6:45 pm. Walked towards the Union Station and rode a train to Rosslyn. At Rosslyn, I found this uber long & steep escalator. Oh, shit! I tried hard to hold on to the hand rail. I thought I would puke too. I think I may have acrophobia. After that freakin' scary ride, I was so happy to see the street level!

I looked for the 5A bus stop. This will take me to the Dulles Airport. At 7:51 pm, the bus arrived. Paid 3 dollars for the 45-minoot ride.
Called Noel to pick me up at the airport.


Blogger tabel said...

you look tired sa last pic

10:46 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

feeling ko kasi buong araw ako nasa viaje eh... at super gutom na ko nyan :D

12:35 PM  
Blogger itsme_apaul said...

mukhang na mimiss mo si lea on the last pics eeheh ...

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home