\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

eBay

One thing nice about being here in the US is that you can get any stuff that you've been dreaming of for the longest time. If you wanna check if someone somewhere has the thing that you're looking for, or if you're a pack rat or you just dunno what to do with your moulah, then eBay should definitely be your homepage. It's like the grand daddy of all Ukay-Ukays.

I've been a client of eBay for like 8 years now. I got my first laptop from eBay. It's been years since I last used my account so I brought it back to life so I can do more online shopping.

Right now, I'm bidding for the following items:

- a vintage Adidas jacket
- a nice frame for my coin collection

I'm also itching to buy some Transformers especially Optimus Prime. Ahh, the geek in me ;oP

1 Comments:

Blogger CSG said...

Hey man, 'musta?

Tag!

Please see http://thefogramp.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged-by-joy.html.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home