\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, May 04, 2007

Honey, What's for Dinner?

A rabbit.

After work today, I went to the Security department and asked for an access to the gym. My ID won't let me enter the fitness area without waiting for somebody to let me in. He gave me two forms to fill up. Went to HR and the lady there told me to just proceed to Security. So that's what I did. I went back there and the guy added my account to the peeps who are allowed to enter the gym.

I put on my gym music and started to walk/jog for an hour. For the past few days, I've been only burning 100+ calories but this time, I went overboard. I targeted 500 calories. And I did it! Whew! I also tried the rowing machine and stationary bicycle. Am proud of myself ;oP

Then going home, we talked about our practice driving on the weekend. Noel asked me if I wanted to drive the van. I said, "Freakin' sure!" Although, I haven't driven a van yet but heck, it's still a vehicle.

Noel reminded me to use my right foot for the break and the gas. I adjusted the seat. Noel has long legs ;oP And then I drove around the parking lot. Such a nice feeling to be behind the wheel again. I made sure that I break smoothly.

And then the adventurous side of me kicked in high gear, I drove the van towards the fields. I told the guys to put on their seat belts. Alwyn was screaming at the back. The reason? I hit a freakin' rabbit. I stopped the van and we all got out to check on the casualty. It's a gray one. 'twas still breathing though. The front right wheel got some nasty blood spatter on it. I looked at the guys for any suggestions. Hmmmm.... It's my first time to drive and this is what I get.


Alright... you know it's just a joke, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home