\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Search is Over!

The best news that I got this week is that my friends have bought me my own Wii! The endless and tiring search for this elusive game is finally over. Noel and Rene woke up early last Saturday to fall in line at Circuit City. Due to a shipment error, they weren't given enuff Wii consoles. They took their chance at Best Buy. At Best Buy, there were like 80 Wii consoles. In short, they got two. The shops have this policy that you cannot buy more than one console. Super thanks to Rene for being my proxy.

Today is the unboxing day. It's like an early Christmas! I'm freakin' excited.

After opening the box, I noticed there are two inner boxes. One holds the Wii console, along with the adapter, controller, and two AA batteries. The other box holds the Wii Sports game, the sensor bar, and the nunchuk.

I immediately looked for the installation guide. After 2 minutes or so, the Wii was already setup. Sweet!
Of course, the first thing I did was to create my Mii character named knottydon.
I played Tennis first. I made sure that I'd win in the first game. Buena Mano
;oP
Bowling came next. I got 247. It's very easy to hit strikes here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home