\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, May 14, 2007

Tagged by Killer & Shelita

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

This is quite a challenge since I've already posted 100 things about me.

1. I would like to bungee jump one day
2. I go Commando
3. Whenever I see sumpthin that I really x 100 like, I buy it. I don't care how much it would set me back
4. Music is my ultimate passion. I once dreamed of becoming a singer or a theatre actor. I almost auditioned for "Miss Saigon"
5. My goal is to hit 100 in MagicSing. I'm just a point away.
6. The stupidest thing I've ever done is to spend a thousand bucks on internet and phone calls. I'm talking about dollars, baby.
7. My voice is so high pitch that there's this one time, I called my officemate (Wengski) and she answered back, "Ma?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! you go free-balling? i can't believe you wrote that. :-)
what made you not to audition for miss saigon then? you could be one of the bar girls, they sing high-pitch. teehee.

4:35 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

there was a time i knew all the songs there ;oP

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home