\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Things I Learned from my NYC Trip

1) NEVER, ever use your credit card to call collect. It will cost you 10 bucks for each call. It set me back 30 bucks. Money wasted!!! Bring lotsa quarters for those damn pay phones or simply buy a phone card.

2) Wear slippers. I wore my Mickey Mouse slippers most of the time so walking around the city was a breeze!

3) Bring water bottle. Left mine in Virginia so I bought lotsa bottled water. Each one costs like 1.50.

4) Buy your Broadway tickets in advance. F&@k lottery!

5) Plan what you wanna do. I'm happy that I was able to watch "Les Miserables". Got Lea's autograph and her photo too. Next time, I'll go watch "Wicked" and maybe, Conan O' Brien.

7 Comments:

Blogger weng said...

bakit mo pinutol boobsie ng naked cowgirl? :D kelan ka nuod wicked? sama ako ha :D

8:48 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

definitely!

9:31 PM  
Blogger itsme_apaul said...

super enjoy ka sa trip mo based on looking through your pics.. u where more happy with the cowgirl pics hehe , did u take any naked cowboys pics . i know he was the first one to do that gig hehe.

2:30 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

sabi nga raw may naked cowboy... naka-brief lang pero wala sya this time... buti nga naabutan ko pa tong naked cowgirl kasi di sya whole day nasa Times Square eh... baka magka-pulmonia!

2:34 AM  
Blogger beektur said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:35 AM  
Blogger beektur said...

You found a Philippine store in Manhattan? Unless the Philippine CONSULATE is now selling the islands or people of Pinas, I will not call that diplomatic office a store. :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Ah, Philippine Consulate pala yun. di ko pinansin... mas may calling ang A&F ;oP

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home