\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, June 18, 2007

Back to Great Falls

When my friends told me that they wanted to go to Great Falls this afternoon, I thought of not going with them. But then what would I do on a Sunday afternoon in the apartment?

With Noel behind the wheel, Ruthie, Pat, Alwyn, Mike and I checked out Great Falls. I've been there recently so I was their own private MapQuest. En route to the park, I told them to watch out for the nice houses along Georgetown Pike. They enjoyed the view.

The weather was quite nice so there were a lotta people in the park. It took us some time to get a parking slot.

Here are some photos from our brief adventure:
We used the cameras of Ruthie and Alwyn here. Afterwards, we checked out Marshalls. I got myself a pair of boardshorts. That's all I can afford now =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home