\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

eBay Trust: Renewed

Remember that I bought a coin collection frame from eBay last May 10th? Well, let's just say, I got extremely worried because the seller wasn't responding to my messages. I tried to contact the number posted but all I get is an answering machine. When you try to leave a message, you'd get this beeping sound that goes on forever!

So I asked the help of PayPal to get my moolah back. PayPal gave the seller till June 18th to reply.

And then this morning, my officemate called me to her cube. She got some packages for me. When I saw a big flat box, I thought, "Oh my god! That's my frame!" I immediately went to eBay and canceled my claim. I'm happy that I finally got my frame. You got Maine???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home