\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Moe Pictures

It's been 2 days now without a van. I had to bring my laptop at work so even if it's a tad heavy I carried it with me to work. It's so hot outside and after walking for only a few yards, I could see sweat prints appearing on my polo shirt already.

Halfway to the office, I noticed that I didn't have my ID. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Went back home and drank some cold water. Got my ID and brought a face towel. Am sweating like a hog.

At work, I quickly changed to my gym shirt. I hung my shirt to dry.

Bre
nda and I brought our lunch at Moe's. I surveyed the menu and got myself some Homewrecker. I told the server that I didn't want beans nor guacamole in my meal. Brenda told me that she has some soda at home so I didn't buy one. I was given a bag of chips. Before we left the resto, I had to have my photo taken with The Sombrero.
At her place, we ate our lunch indoors 'cause it's too hot outside the patio. I still think that Chipotle is the best Mexican grill resto.

Played with Sago and Roca before heading back to the office. Brenda gave 'em some ice wedges. Sago loved it.
After work today, (thanks, Brenda for bringing me home), I went outside to take some photos. I've been playing around with the macro feature of my camruh.

2 Comments:

Blogger thenonhacker said...

Don, galing ng shots, I guess you learned the basics fast, and combined with your latent creativity.

9:16 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

super helpful yun mga docs that you sent me. i'm still reading them and learning a lot. thanks sa mga tips mo and sana gumaling din ako katulad mo!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home