\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Baby Lappy

I didn't expect it to arrive so soon. While I was on the phone this morning, our delivery guy brought me sumpthin big. It can only mean one thing--my lappy arrived!!! I was expecting it to be delivered in my cube on Monday. But this is a very nice weekend gift. A super early Christmas gift. An early birthday gift... Well, you got the point. I love my baby ;oP

I would've opened the box right away but my digicam battery was still recharging. I had to wait after lunch before I could open my new toy. Worth the wait!
According to Wuthie, her lappy smells good the minoot she opened the box. I had to smell lappy too ;oP Smells like a brand new car.

Both edges of the lappy have foam protection. No scratches here. Thank gawd!

The remote control, Vista CD, some promo items, power adaptor, and the battery are stored in a separate box.

Alwyn was my guest photographer for this session:
It's my first time to use Vista so I'm really excited. The layout of my keyboard needs some getting used to. I don't use the numeric keypad much but it could come in handy soon. I also setup my webcam.

I need to get some applications, like Photoshop CS3 (very important for my blog), MS Office 2007, codecs for my movie watching, UltraEdit, etc. Can't wait to post my first blog entry using my lappy.

Oh, Tom is visiting too. That makes it a double celeb. We're checking out Shenandoah tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The dream machine. The one thing that you can't live without for playing games like neverwinter. More sleepless nights for you. Hahahaha.

2:28 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

grabe... uboS savings ko rito. so far, i'm loving my machine. na-test ko na last night sa movies. sa music, ayos din ;oP baka 2 days ko pa ma-download yun NWN 2. super excited na ko!!!

ano pang games na maganda?

9:53 PM  
Blogger thenonhacker said...

ako siguro nx year na lang, hopefully after Starcraft 2 is released, and Vista SP1 too.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home