\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ruthie & Mark Joined the Ashburn Family

Ruthie and Mark's flight got delayed so bad that instead of arriving around 4 pm, they got here around 7:30. I got a call from Alwyn that they've already arrived and in the other apartment. I went there immediately and welcomed them.

First thing I noticed, Ruthie has cut her hair! She looks younger ;oP Mark has gained a few pounds which suits him.

Talking-talking ensued. Ruthie gave me my "Paano Kita Iibigin" soundtrack =oP Afterwards, we had dinner. Rene cooked some salmon and shrimp in tamarind soup.

Hugh dropped by to say hello.

We then took Mark's stuff to my apartment. I showed him his walk-in closet, the bathroom and the bedroom.

Alwyn joined us for a night of singing. I requested Mark to sing "For Your Babies".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home