\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Long Travel

It's my first time to be sleeping in our empty house last night. We already took out unnecessary items, old clothes, old toys, other scrap and all the stuff in Dad's room so the house is almost literally empty now. I made sure that I locked the doors and fed Butter before going to sleep.

Woke up at 8. Drank coffee and ate Lance's leftover choco cupcakes. Took a warm shower and left the house before 9.

I reached Makati around 11.

It takes about more than 2 hours from home to work and then 3 hours to go back home. I spend a total of 6 hours just for traveling. So different to the 5-min drive to our apartment in Ashburn, Virginia.

2 Comments:

Blogger beektur said...

My condolences to you and your family.

9:42 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thank you po

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home