\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 02, 2007

Noise Complaint

Filipinos love to sing. I think there'd be a MagicSing for every household if it ain't so freakin' expensive. An alternative is this huge ATM-type of videoke system that you could rent for a day. Normally, peeps go for that option during town fiestas, a birthday celeb or a simple drinking spree.

We didn't have a fiesta, a birthday party or anything like that last Saturday. It's just one of those nights you wanna enjoy with your friends. I invited the peeps from the other apartment to join us for a night of singing and a few beers. Tomas, Pattie, Alwyn, Randy and I provided the entertainment.

Later that night, somebody asked me if we have cards. I brought out the cards and we played Pusoy Dos. All clean fun.

Two days later, I got an e-mail. A neighbor complained about our excessive noise. Ooops! I promised that we will be more considerate of our neighbors and be mindful of our noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home