\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Reunited with my Ashburn Friends

When I saw Ashburn again yesterday, I thanked the Lord and smiled. I dunno what will happen to me if I stay in Bulacan.

Today, I get to see my friends again at work. When I reached the office around 9, I immediately went to JC's office. He's talking to somebody so I made a detour to my good friend, Linda. Hugged her and we chatted a bit.

Next stop was my immediate superiors' area. Dennis informed me that Emily's on vacay.

Then, I went to Brenda. My eyes got misty when I hugged her. She informed me that one of her dogs (Lila) got UTI =o(

Went back to JC and we chatted a bit too. Thanked him for bringing me back here.

I also met Nora and Liu (I still dunno the correct spelling of her name). They were saddened when they heard about the news about my dad.

Jetlag is kickin' in but I had to cook dinner tonight. I prepared the ground pork and chopped the veggies: garlic, onion, tomatoes and bell peppers. This is a simple dish but very tasty. The only problem is our rice ain't meant to be fried. It's too sticky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home