\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, July 06, 2007

Sad News from Home

When I picked up the phone today and checked my voice mailbox, I had this dreadful feeling that sumpthin's wrong. The message says that I need to call back home immediately 'cause dad got hospitalized.

I called Dad's number and after 7 rings, he answered. I thought he's in the hospital but he's back home. He couldn't speak clearly much. He said that he suffered a mild stroke and he got hospitalized this afternoon. I kept asking him questions just to test if his brain is functioning properly. He also said that his brother, Tito Amado, would come and visit tomorrow so he could accompany him to the hospital again. The doctor already gave him some meds.

He then gave the phone to Mom. Mom talked to me about her still pending pension. She still needs to submit some more forms. She also had a mild accident when a chair fell on her foot. It's healing now. Butter stays with her all the time too. She has grown big.

Called Kuya later on and he told me that he and family will leave Bora tomorrow so they could spend some time with Mom & Dad. Daddy would surely enjoy the company.

Please pray for my Daddy.

2 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

me and steve will pray for your dads speedy recovery... im sure he will be great soon.

2:15 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thank you so much. i need all your prayers.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home