\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wii with Lance & Fiona

Last Tuesday, I tried setting up the Wii so Lance & Fiona could play. I was shocked to find out that I lost an important piece--the sensor bar. Kuya tried to find a replacement at a local mall. Last night, he called me and asked about the bar. He found a store that sells a wireless sensor bar. I thought, "Hmmm.... interesting". I just advised them to tell the vendor that we should be able to return the item once it doesn't work for us.

Well, to cut the long story short, the wireless sensor bar that costs like 500 bucks indeed works!

Lance and Fiona enjoy playin' Rayman, Tennis and Boxing. Fiona beats her Kuya Lance in Boxing. Fiona gasps heavily & loudly. She keeps looking at her Kuya too while punching her imaginary opponent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home