\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Californication (NSFW)

CalifornicationNooope, I'm not talking about the album of Red Hot Chili Peppers. I just saw the first two episodes of this teevee series starring David Duchovny. I've been a huge fan of "X-Files" in my college days and watching him again on the telly is quite an experience. No aliens this time though. Instead you'll see his character getting serviced by a nun in the first few minoots. Enuff to satisfy my curiosity. Yep!

Hank Moody is a one hit wonder. He couldn't write. His ex-partner is getting married.
Shitty life. He also sleeps with just about anything that moves. One of his interesting sex-capades is with Mia. Their sex scene is freakin' funny! His agent (played by Evan Handler--Charlotte's husband in "Sex and the City") offered him a job to blog for the Hell-A magazine. Watch out for what he writes in his first attempt to blog ;oP

The show contains lots of boobies (even Duchovny's sweet buh-hind, as a bonus for you, ladies) and adult language. Oh, cool music too. I highly recommend the show. I've got sumpthin' to watch now on Mondays.

Just a little trivia on Duchovny, he graduated from Princeton University and holds a Master's degree in English Lit from Yale. Impressive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home