\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows

I could be the last person who's still reading this book! My gulay! That's why I decided to finish it tonight. By hook or by crook.

I cried buckets when Dobby died. I cried again when Harry saw his parents when he's about to sacrifice himself. I remembered my dad there.

Hagrid didn't do much here. Professor McGonagall had more participation. And who would've thought that Neville's got the heroic potential?! I couldn't figure out how Neville got the sword though. My friend, Boy, pointed out that a true Gryffindor could pull the sword out of the Sorting hat.

Alan Rickman (Snape) has got the best character/role. I didn't expect him to be in Team Potter the whole time! Nice twist.

I wish Voldermort didn't die THAT easily.

It's an all-star cast alright. Can't wait to see the movie version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home